The Waring House Inn is Open!
During the shutdown period we worked tirelessly to research reliable and the highest standard protocols so all of our departments have the tools they need to ensure a safe environment.
Whether it’s reception, housekeeping, restaurant service, kitchen, or maintenance, every department has guidelines and training to assure your safety and that our staff. We have disinfecting agents and PPE, Covid signage and routines in place. All we ask is that you respect our efforts and work with us to meet our very rigid requirements. When approaching our reception desk, please wear a mask and wait outside if other guests are in the office. Also, we ask that you wear a mask during seating and serving in our outdoor dining areas.
For further information, or to book a room, please call our reservations desk at 613 476-7492, extension 1, daily, from 8 AM to 8 PM.
Our Stay Healthy Pledge
We are taking all precautions to protect your safety, and that of our staff and community. We ask that you assist in making our “stay healthy” goal possible.
- Please use hand sanitizer before entering.
- After use of our washrooms, please wash your hands. We have installed touchless systems for your comfort. You may wish to renew hand sanitizer as you leave the washroom.
- We have changed our dining space to out-of-doors and have allowed 2 metre physical distancing and reduced capacity, to comply with Public Health guidelines. Please respect the distancing of tables and do not move tables or add chairs to tables. If you are a co-habitating family, please ask your server for assistance.
- At this time, only single service condiment items are used in the restaurant, and all other loose or decorative items have been removed from the tables. Your menu is single use. To save paper wastage, please access the menu with this QR code:
- We have added P.P.E. for best practices for staff and appreciate your use of P.P.E. as possible.
- Every table and chair is disinfected after use.
- Servers wash their hands or use hand sanitizer before and after each table served.
- You will find table service altered in order to maintain social distancing. Delivery of dishes and glassware will be at the end of the table closest to the server and we ask you to pass things along, both served food and dirty dishes for pickup between courses. Fresh glasses and mugs are used with each beverage – no refills at the table or in to a used vessel.
- To avoid waste, we are using our regular service ware but you can feel reassured that our dishwasher uses temperatures and soaps consistent with destruction of Covid 19.
- Designated staff perform cleaning and disinfection procedures at tables and washrooms and these staff do not perform food service.
- In our kitchen, food production staff do not perform dishwashing tasks. Handling of clean and possibly contaminated items is strictly segregated.
- Each staff member is directed to honour answer a health questionnaire and refrain from entry to the premises if they have any symptoms suggestive of Covid 19 as detailed by Public Health. It is essential that you not enter this premise with possible symptoms of Covid 19 or history of contact with Covid 19 in the last 14 days or travel without 14 days quarantine.