Here’s why you should hold your next corporate function at The Waring House!
- a variety of venues, to accommodate groups from 2 to 175, with high-speed internet, projection and sound equipment,
- on-site accommodation in our older historic buildings or our new lodges,
- dining and catering, featuring the finest in food, much of which is sourced from local food producers (in season),
- a convivial bistro, The Barley Room, often featuring live music,
- a hands-on cookery school, for team-building exercises or extracurricular activity,
- a dedicated corporate events manager, to help you through every stage of the planning process,
- an environmentally friendly facility to host your group,
- a wide variety of downtime entertainment and team building experiences available on site or close by, for example, wine and beer tastings, trips to distilleries, winery tours, yoga, painting, trivia nights, guest speakers on local history, and in season activities, such as, birding, sailing, and golfing. There’s an endless list of nearby activities!
For more information contact our corporate sales department
Judy Fraser Sanders at 613 476-7492 ext. 4220 or EMAIL
Claire Grazette at 613 476-7492 ext. 4221 or EMAIL